|Birthdays, Anniversaries & Christmas|
- Home Page
- Have you been told your baby has died or will die?
- A Little Lifetime - Book for Parents & Families
- Death of a Twin
- Family & Friends
- Taking Photographs
- Registering a Birth/Death/Stillbirth
- Returning to work following the death of your baby
- Parents whose baby died a long time ago
- Cards & Booklets
- Moments Magazine
- Prayer Service
- Parents Support Meetings 2017
- Fundraising Events
- Services Of Remembrance
- Creating a memoriam of your baby
- Birthdays, Anniversaries & Christmas
- Angels Memory Garden - Glasnevin
- National Remembrance Quilts
- Wrapped in Love
- Annual Subscription
- Donation / Gift
- Rite Ingredients Cookery Collection
- Light a Candle
- Discussion Forum
- History and Stories
Light a Candle
Just a thought in any day at any time, happy, sad, good or bad days,
Light a Candle to acknowledge today.
Birthdays, Anniversaries, Family Days, Seasonal Days, to mark any special day or ordinary day. Light a candle as often as you need to.
Follow the simple process to light a candle. After approval, your candle will shine among the others.